Donate to Catholic Missions in Canada
With your caring and generosity today, you help bring the Gospel message to remote and impoverished missions across Canada.
You also can be a Faithful Steward with Catholic Missions In Canada by making a monthly gift.
Your monthly support makes you a Faithful Steward with Catholic Missions In Canada. Together we work to keep the Catholic faith in impoverished missions across the country. Your friendship and commitment is a blessing to our missionaries and all who live in the mission communities.
Faithful Stewards Monthly Giving Program
Our Faithful Stewards program is a most rewarding way to support our missionaries across Canada and help them lead people to the faith, love and peace of Christ.
As a Faithful Steward, you join a special group of dedicated friends with the combined giving power to provide significant funding to assist our missionaries.
Click here to become a Faithful Steward.
Together, your monthly gifts provide vital assistance with basic living expenses, transportation, church repairs, religious education and urgent needs in our mission communities. Your support helps to keep a Catholic presence among the people living in impoverished, isolated communities in the North.
Here’s how your monthly gift will help with our mission needs.
As a Faithful Steward, you receive these benefits
- Our award-winning Catholic Missions In Canada Magazine, published quarterly
- Convenient automatic payment plan
- Your choice of 3 payment options: credit card, automatic bank withdrawal, or post-dated cheque
- A consolidated receipt for the total amount of your gift, once a year for income tax purposes
- Save Catholic Missions In Canada money every month by reducing administrative costs, so that more money can be directed to supporting the needs in our mission communities
- You can change the amount of your monthly pledge any time by letting us know in writing or by phone
To become a Faithful Steward:
- Or, download and print the Faithful Steward Enrollment Form. Please mail the completed form to:
Faithful Steward Program
Catholic Missions In Canada
201-1155 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M4T 1W2
If you have questions or want to change your monthly pledge:
Our Faithful Stewards write…
I have been participating in the Faithful Steward program for several years, and I am pleased and proud to do so! I feel that we have an obligation to help our Canadian churches which, with our help, are able to have a more effective ministry. Needs are great across this country, and those who can help should feel an obligation to do so. I know exactly where my money is being used, and an automatic deduction monthly payment makes giving simple and efficient.
– Celine Kear, Winnipeg, Manitoba
I am aware of the great need for missionaries, and actually had the desire to be one. While this has not been possible, this work is still in my thoughts and prayers – although I do missionary work in my daily tasks as a lay Franciscan. I really admire all the awesome work our missionaries do; be assured of my daily prayers!
– Florence Benoit, Vancouver, British Columbia
For several years, I have been supporting the foreign missions, but after reading about our northern Canadian missions, I realized I was missing something very important. That they were in need of financial assistance was pretty obvious!
I felt that it was also my responsibility to help Canadian missionaries in the sacrifices they make and the important work they do. I would encourage all who can, to become a Faithful Steward. You won’t regret it, because God loves a cheerful giver!
– Stella Berry, North Vancouver, British Columbia
My wife and I support Catholic Missions In Canada’s Faithful Steward program for a number of reasons. First and foremost, it’s a worthy cause. Second, by reducing the cost of doing business – including spiritual business – we all come out ahead. We hope others become aware of this program, and hope this testimonial furthers that awareness.
– Dr. Michael and Linda Csanadi, Fort Erie, Ontario